BABIES SLEEP PACKAGE
(5 MONTHS THROUGH 12 MONTHS)
*Must be in (or going into) a crib, basinett, or pack-n-play*
What would you give for a peaceful night’s sleep?
Do you have a baby or young toddler who’s never or rarely slept through the night? Or maybe they used to sleep well, but then something happened that messed it all up? Does this same child tend to take short naps, too? Or maybe they wake up way too early in the morning for you? If you said yes to any of these things, then you’re definitely in the right place! I can help you fix everything I just mentioned!
There’s a lot of information out on the web, in parenting groups, and coming from well-meaning friends and family. It can be so overwhelming to figure out what the best solutions are! I help parents determine a sleep training method that will work best for their family, based on their child’s temperament and your parenting style. After putting together a comprehensive, easy-to-read plan, I help you implement it.
Getting a customized sleep plan is pretty awesome, however, the one-on-one support you will receive from me is truly priceless! Having the ability to have someone answer all of your questions as they arise, and to help guide you and made decisions throughout the process is invaluable! I know this, because I would have paid any amount of money to have such a service available to me when I sleep trained my twin daughters at 7 months old. It was really tough to figure out what I was doing wrong with the one twin, who was giving me a super hard time. I never want any parent and child to have to go through that, if they don’t have to. That struggle is what led me to eventually become a pediatric sleep consultant for children. I’d love to be that expert resource for you, as you go on this sleep training journey!
Standard Babies Package ($399) Includes:
- Intake questionnaire: Once you’ve signed up, you will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style.
- 15 min follow up video/phone call: If we haven’t already spoken, we’ll set up a call to talk about your questionnaire answers, talk about anything else you may have forgotten to mention, and I’ll ask you any questions I might have.
- Consultation videos: You will learn everything you need to and more about sleep, including different sleep training methods and exactly how to do them. Because every child is different, and every parent’s wishes are different, I allow parents to choose a plan type that works best for them. Of course, I’m there to guide you along the way, making suggestions and tweaks as we go. The videos are available immediately after purchase, so you can started with your education. Both parents and/or caregivers are encouraged to watch the videos at their convenience, so that everyone is on the “same page” once we start.
- 30 min video/phone consultation: Once you’re done with the videos, and before you begin implementing what you’ve learned, we’ll set up a call to discuss what you’ve read. I’ll make sure that you feel confident in what you’ll be doing, and I’ll answer any questions you might have initially. We will also discuss the sleep and feed logs to ensure baby’s getting a sufficient amount of breast milk or formula throughout the day and night. After that call, you’ll be all set to start your sleep training journey!
- 15 min mid-journey video/phone call: We’ll check in half-way through your journey to ensure things are still on track. I’m happy to answer any in-depth questions you might want to ask live vs email. And we’ll review how things have been thus far.
- 15 min wrap up video/phone call: At the end of our time together, we will have a final, wrap up call so that I can answer your final questions, make suggestions for moving forward, and make sure things are going well overall.
- 2 weeks of unlimited text/email support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, which means I will be checking in with you via email daily during this time.
- Sleep & feed logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep and feeds for the 2 weeks through Google Sheets (online spreadsheet), so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes. As a Certified Lactation Counselor, I will also be closely monitoring your child’s feeds, if they’re breastfeeding. For formula-fed babies, I will still ask you to log this information, so we can ensure that your baby is eating enough at the right times.
- Private Facebook group: You will be given lifetime access to a private Facebook group that is just for Sleeptastic graduates! In this group, you can ask questions, answer other people’s questions if you want, learn more about sleep and other parenting topics, or just hang out with us! It’s a nice way to stay connected, get quick questions answered later on when new things come up, and be with like-minded parents who have been where you are or experiencing similar issues. This is truly a valuable resource!
READY TO SIGN UP?
Send me a message letting me know you’re ready to start sleeping better!
Ronee changed our lives. Our sweet 10 month old daughter was in the habit of nursing to sleep and would also wake many times in the night, needing to nurse back to sleep. After trying some sleep training methods on our own with no success, we had just accepted this as part of having an infant. We were amazed when after 2 nights our daughter slept in her own room for 12 hours straight without a peep. Commitment to our sleep plan has created an environment for her where she can get the rest she needs and wake each morning happy and energized. Needless, to say we are also beyond happy and energized!
I decided to call Ronee when I finished reading yet another “sleep” book. Each book, blog, support group, peer and yes…even strangers’ advice ALL contradicted each other. The difference in opinions and styles of sleep training had me completely confused if and where to begin this crazy journey. I knew I needed someone who was going to walk me step by step through the process and help me as difficulties came up. I knew I also needed someone who was going to be patient and kind and who was going to listen to me. Ronee was all that and more! I loved the fact that she has a background in infant/child development and is a certified lactation specialist. Ronee helped easily guide me through this thing called “sleep training”. It was huge knowing she was just a phone call or text message away. She helped give me the confidence needed to assist my baby girl to get the sleep she was lacking. Since Ronee’s help I have gained my nights back to get things done and spend time with my husband! I can now officially say that my daughter is a wonderful sleeper!!! She has been so happy now that she is getting the sleep she needs! I will definitely be reaching out to Ronee as things come up in the future. If you have been thinking about using Ronee as your Sleep Consultant…Just Do It! It will change your life for the better! I promise!