Standard Newborns Package ($425) Includes:
1) Questionnaire: You will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style.
2) 90 min consultation: During the 90min phone or video consult I will go over your custom, detailed sleep plan which includes a daytime schedule, bedtime routine, answers to your “what if” questions, and instructions for getting your child to go to sleep, sleep through the night, and take good naps. We can also discuss any breastfeeding concerns you might have, if that’s how you’re feeding your baby.
3) Sleep plan: I will provide you with detailed, easy-to-follow, and easy-to-read sleep plan. All that we discuss during our consultation will be included in this plan.
4) Four 15-30 min follow up phone calls: I will call you at 4 scheduled times throughout the 2 week program to answer your questions, make suggestions, and make sure things are going well overall.
5) 2 weeks of unlimited email/text support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, so you can continue to feel confident about what you’re doing. I answer emails between 9am – 6pm EST daily.
6) Sleep logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the 2 weeks through Google Sheets (online sleep log), so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
7) Graduation Certificate: After working so hard over the 2 weeks, it’s nice to be rewarded! This is something that will allow you to proudly display your child’s success with the program!
8) VIP Gold Membership: You will be given a lifetime VIP Gold membership (a $49.99 value)! This includes the “All Things Sleep: Kids!” e-book, over 20 audio clips, and over 15 document files to help you further understand sleep and learn how to be successful both now and in the future. While we will discuss many of these topics during our time together, it’s helpful to be able to have access to these things after we’re done and at any time of day or night. Topics include nap transitioning, early morning wake ups, night weaning, what to do if your child doesn’t cooperate, if they vomit during training, and much, much more!
9) Private Facebook group: You will be given lifetime access to a private Facebook group that is just for Sleeptastic graduates! In this group, you can ask questions, answer other people’s questions, or just hang out with us. It’s a nice way to stay connected, get quick questions answered later on when new things come up, and be with like-minded parents who have been where you are or experiencing similar issues. This is truly a valuable resource!