TODDLERS/PRESCHOOLERS SLEEP PACKAGE
(2.5 THROUGH 5 YEARS)
*Must be in (or going into) a toddler or other bed*
What would you give for a peaceful night’s sleep?
I think most parents would agree that the toddler/preschooler age group can be the toughest of them all. Children are challenging and defiant when it comes to eating, potty training, and of course, sleep! Some kiddos started out as good sleepers, but then defected because of an illness, developmental milestone, scary moment, nightmare, you switched them to a “big kid bed”, or for some other reason that you might never figure out. And there are the other children who have never been good sleepers from day one. No matter which child you have, just know that you’re not alone!
I work with this age group a lot, and I’ve seen every type of temperament, parenting style, and reason for not sleeping that could think of. And guess what? They could ALL be helped! And no, this is not about cry-it-out (CIO) at all. This is about slowing down and taking the time to help your child WANT to stay in their bed all night. You’ve lost your power with kiddos who are in beds and they know it. I help you take back your power, while allowing your child to feel like this is a “win” for them too.
I’m sure you’re chuckling to yourself right now, thinking that you’ve got the one child I can’t help, right? I’ve not met a child yet that I couldn’t help. I have tons of “tools in my tool belt” to help me guide you along a new journey to better sleep. How nice would it be to be able to easily and quickly tuck your child in at bedtime, say goodnight, and leave without hearing not another word from them until morning? Or what about getting rid of those awful night wakings or early morning wake ups? Whatever your issues, I can help!
Below you will see all that’s included in a standard package, as well as additional add-on options if you’re interested. If you would like for me to help you through this rough patch so you and your child can sleep well again (or for the first time ever), click HERE so we can set up a time to chat for a free 15min phone assessment!
Standard Package ($425) Includes:
- Questionnaire: You will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style.
- 90min consultation: During the 90min phone or video consult I will go over your custom, detailed sleep plan which includes a daytime schedule, bedtime routine, answers to your “what if” questions, and instructions for getting your child to go to sleep, sleep through the night, and take good naps. We can also discuss any breastfeeding/ night weaning concerns you might have.
- Sleep plan: I will provide you with detailed, easy-to-follow, and easy-to-read sleep plan. All that we discuss during our consultation will be included in this plan.
- (4) 15-30min follow up phone calls: I will call you at 4 scheduled times throughout the 3 week program to answer your questions, make suggestions, and make sure things are going well overall.
- 3 weeks of unlimited email/text support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, so you can continue to feel confident about what you’re doing. I answer emails between 9am-6pm EST daily.
- Sleep logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the 3 weeks through Google Sheets (online sleep log), so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
- Bedtime Routine Chart: This customizable chart has a combination of pictures and words so that your child can feel like they’re in charge of the bedtime routine, which can help with bedtime battles. We will discuss the details during the consult.
- Reward Chart: This customizable chart has a combination of pictures and words so that your child can receive action-specific rewards throughout the process. We will discuss the details during the consult.
- Graduation Certificate: After working so hard over the 3 weeks, it’s nice to be rewarded! This is something that will allow you to proudly display your child’s success with the program!
- VIP Gold Membership: You will be given a lifetime VIP Gold membership (a $49.99 value)! This includes the “All Things Sleep: Kids!” e-book, over 20 audio clips, and over 15 document files to help you further understand sleep and learn how to be successful both now and in the future. While we will discuss many of these topics during our time together, it’s helpful to be able to have access to these things after we’re done and at any time of day or night. Click HERE for a complete list of topics included!
- Private Facebook group: You will be given lifetime access to a private Facebook group that is just for Sleeptastic graduates! In this group, you can ask questions, answer other people’s questions, or just hang out with us. It’s a nice way to stay connected, get quick questions answered later on when new things come up, and be with like-minded parents who have been where you are or experiencing similar issues. This is truly a valuable resource!
**Additional Add-On Options:
- Deluxe Package ($50): If you live within 20 miles of Macungie, PA 18062, I can come to your home for the 1.5-2 hour consultation, and I will do a bedroom assessment while I’m there. Your child will also receive an age-appropriate bedtime storybook! Note: In-home consultations will need to take place weekdays between 10-4pm. Saturday appointments available for an additional $25 ($75 total).
- Late Night Email/Text Service ($30): If you would like my support after 6pm to help with bedtime and the early part of the night, then this add-on is for you! I will be available to you not only during the day but also in the evenings up until 10pm EST throughout the entire 3 week program.
- Bedtime Support ($150): You get the full benefits of the Standard Package, with the consult taking place in your home, AND I will stay for up to 2hrs after the consultation to support you through getting your child to sleep for the first time using the new skills we will have just talked about (this would need to be an evening appointment)! As an added bonus, I will add in the Late Night Email/Text Support option for FREE (a $30 value)!
- Special Needs Child Massage Package ($75): If you’re purchasing a Deluxe (in home) package, and your child is 7 years old or under with special needs of any kind, (including autism, Asperger’s, sensory processing, developmental delays, etc), you have the option of adding on this wonderful package! As a Certified Educator of Infant Massage, I will spend one hour teaching you how to massage your child. We will cover how to understand when is a good time to massage your child (ie behavioral cues), asking for their permission, oils to use, how to do the strokes, how to continue the massage as the child grows, and more! I provide a folder of handouts for each area of the body we cover so you can continue to practice at home (ie legs/feet, stomach/chest, arms/hands, face/back). There are many benefits of massage, including better sleep, relaxation, and better bonding with your child. You can check out all the benefits on my Infant Massage Sessions page. This is a great deal, as private sessions not purchased with a sleep plan are normally $150.
- VIP Platinum Membership Upgrade ($80): With this upgrade, you will not only get all of the information mentioned above that comes with the VIP Gold membership (Documents and Audio Files libraries, as well as my book All Things Sleep: Kids!) , but you will also get 24/7 access to a private forum, the option to call and talk to me live once per month, and the ability to tune in to my live quarterly, educational webinar series. You can ask questions as often as you need to in the forum, and I will answer within 24hrs. If you have an issue you’d like to chat about, then you can call in monthly and we can talk through your issues right there. And with the webinars, I offer you valuable information on a variety of parenting topics, from child sleep to adult sleep, infant massage, parenting issues, breastfeeding, and more! You will also have access to watch past webinars too! Normally, this upgrade costs $9.99/mo, so paying just $80 for the year is quite the savings (more than 30% off)! This offer is only good when purchased together with this package and is good for 1 year from the time you purchase.
MUST-HAVE PRODUCTS FOR TODDLERS & PRESCHOOLERS:
***Sleeptastic Solutions is an Amazon Affiliate. These products have been hand-picked by Sleeptastic Solutions, as trusted products that they approve of and are often recommended to clients. The manufacturers of these products are not paying Sleeptastic Solutions for their endorsements. The goal is to provide parents solutions to common sleep-related issues, and to be a source of information for parents looking for recommendations. Please note that choosing any of these products does not mean that your child will have automatic sleep success, however, these products are known to be an accompaniment to sleep training.