TODDLERS/PRESCHOOLERS SLEEP PACKAGE
(2.5 THROUGH 5 YEARS)
*Must be in (or going into) a toddler or other bed*
Standard Package ($395) Includes:
- Questionnaire: You will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style.
- 90min consultation: During the 90min phone or video consult I will go over your custom, detailed sleep plan which includes a daytime schedule, bedtime routine, answers to your “what if” questions, and instructions for getting your child to go to sleep, sleep through the night, and take good naps. We can also discuss any breastfeeding/ night weaning concerns you might have.
- Sleep plan: I will provide you with detailed, easy-to-follow, and easy-to-read sleep plan. All that we discuss during our consultation will be included in this plan.
- (4) 15-30min follow up phone calls: I will call you at 4 scheduled times throughout the 3 week program to answer your questions, make suggestions, and make sure things are going well overall.
- 3 weeks of unlimited email/text support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, so you can continue to feel confident about what you’re doing. I answer emails between 9am-6pm EST daily.
- Sleep logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the 3 weeks through Google Sheets (online sleep log), so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
- Bedtime Routine Chart: This customizable chart has a combination of pictures and words so that your child can feel like they’re in charge of the bedtime routine, which can help with bedtime battles. We will discuss the details during the consult.
- Reward Chart: This customizable chart has a combination of pictures and words so that your child can receive action-specific rewards throughout the process. We will discuss the details during the consult.
- Graduation Certificate: After working so hard over the 3 weeks, it’s nice to be rewarded! This is something that will allow you to proudly display your child’s success with the program!
- VIP Gold Membership: You will be given a lifetime VIP Gold membership (a $49.99 value)! This includes the “All Things Sleep: Kids!” e-book, over 20 audio clips, and over 15 document files to help you further understand sleep and learn how to be successful both now and in the future. While we will discuss many of these topics during our time together, it’s helpful to be able to have access to these things after we’re done and at any time of day or night. Click HERE for a complete list of topics included!
**Additional Add-On Options:
- Deluxe Package ($50): If you live within 20 miles of Macungie, PA 18062, I can come to your home for the 1.5-2 hour consultation, and I will do a bedroom assessment while I’m there. Your child will also receive an age-appropriate bedtime storybook! Note: In-home consultations will need to take place weekdays between 10-4pm. Saturday appointments available for an additional $25 ($75 total).
- Late Night Email/Text Service ($30): If you would like my support after 6pm to help with bedtime and the early part of the night, then this add-on is for you! I will be available to you not only during the day but also in the evenings up until 10pm EST throughout the entire 3 week program.
- Bedtime Support ($150): You get the full benefits of the Standard Package, with the consult taking place in your home, AND I will stay for up to 2hrs after the consultation to support you through getting your child to sleep for the first time using the new skills we will have just talked about (this would need to be an evening appointment)! As an added bonus, I will add in the Late Night Email/Text Support option for FREE (a $30 value)!
- Child Massage Package ($75): If you’re purchasing a Deluxe (in home) package, and your child is 7 years old or under with special needs of any kind, (including autism, Asperger’s, sensory processing, developmental delays, etc), you have the option of adding on this wonderful package! As a Certified Educator of Infant Massage, I will spend one hour teaching you how to massage your child. We will cover how to understand when is a good time to massage your child (ie behavioral cues), asking for their permission, oils to use, how to do the strokes, how to continue the massage as the child grows, and more! I provide a folder of handouts for each area of the body we cover so you can continue to practice at home (ie legs/feet, stomach/chest, arms/hands, face/back). There are many benefits of massage, including better sleep, relaxation, and better bonding with your child. You can check out all the benefits on my Infant Massage Sessions page. This is a great deal, as private sessions not purchased with a sleep plan are normally $125.
MUST-HAVE PRODUCTS FOR TODDLERS & PRESCHOOLERS:
***Sleeptastic Solutions is an Amazon Affiliate. These products have been hand-picked by Sleeptastic Solutions, as trusted products that they approve of and are often recommended to clients. The manufacturers of these products are not paying Sleeptastic Solutions for their endorsements. The goal is to provide parents solutions to common sleep-related issues, and to be a source of information for parents looking for recommendations. Please note that choosing any of these products does not mean that your child will have automatic sleep success, however, these products are known to be an accompaniment to sleep training.