TODDLERS/PRESCHOOLERS SLEEP PACKAGE
(1 YEAR THROUGH 4 YEARS)
What would you give for a peaceful night’s sleep?
I think most parents would agree that the toddler/preschooler age group can be the toughest of them all. Children are challenging and defiant when it comes to eating, potty training, and of course, sleep! Some kiddos started out as good sleepers, but then defect because of an illness, developmental milestone, scary moment, nightmare, you switched them to a “big kid bed”, or for some other reason that you might never figure out. And there are the other children who have never been good sleepers from day one. No matter which child you have, just know that you’re not alone!
I work with this age group a lot, and I’ve seen every type of temperament, parenting style, and reason for not sleeping that you could think of! And guess what? They could ALL be helped! This is about slowing down and taking the time to help your child WANT to stay in their crib or bed all night. Once they’re in a bed, you’ve lost your power with your kiddo, and they know it! I help you take back your power, while allowing your child to feel like this is a “win” for them too.
I’m sure you’re chuckling to yourself right now, thinking that you’ve got the one child I can’t help, right? I’ve not met a child yet that I couldn’t help. I have tons of “tools in my tool belt” to help me guide you along a new journey to better sleep. How nice would it be to be able to easily and quickly tuck your child in at bedtime, say goodnight, and leave without hearing not another word from them until morning? Or what about getting rid of those awful night wakings or early morning wake ups? Whatever your issues, I can help!
For older children in a bed already, I use my skills of being both a pediatric sleep consultant and gentle parenting coach to give parents the tools they need to be successful while minimizing the distress for everyone. Parents usually see limited or no tears. And the best part is that your child will actually look forward to this process, as we will use a mostly reward-based technique for children ages 2yrs+!
Standard Package ($399) Includes:
- Intake questionnaire: Once you’ve signed up, you will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style.
- 15 min follow up video/phone call: If we haven’t already spoken, we’ll set up a call to talk about your questionnaire answers, talk about anything else you may have forgotten to mention, and I’ll ask you any questions I might have.
- Consultation videos: You will learn everything you need to and more about sleep, including different sleep training methods and exactly how to do them. Because every child is different, and every parent’s wishes are different, I allow parents to choose a plan type that works best for them. Of course, I’m there to guide you along the way, making suggestions and tweaks as we go. The videos are available immediately after purchase, so you can started with your education. Both parents and/or caregivers are encouraged to watch the videos at their convenience, so that everyone is on the “same page” once we start.
- 30 min video/phone consultation: Once you’re done with the videos, and before you begin implementing what you’ve learned, we’ll set up a call to discuss what you’ve read. I’ll make sure that you feel confident in what you’ll be doing, and I’ll answer any questions you might have initially.
- 15 min mid-journey video/phone call: We’ll check in half-way through your journey to ensure things are still on track. I’m happy to answer any in-depth questions you might want to ask live vs email. And we’ll review how things have been thus far.
- 15 min wrap up video/phone call: At the end of our time together, we will have a final, wrap up call so that I can answer your final questions, make suggestions for moving forward, and make sure things are going well overall.
- 2 weeks of unlimited text/email support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, which means I will be checking in with you via email daily during this time.
- Sleep logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the 2 weeks through Google Sheets (online spreadsheet), so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
- Private Facebook group: You will be given lifetime access to a private Facebook group that is just for Sleeptastic graduates! In this group, you can ask questions, answer other people’s questions if you want, learn more about sleep and other parenting topics, or just hang out with us! It’s a nice way to stay connected, get quick questions answered later on when new things come up, and be with like-minded parents who have been where you are or experiencing similar issues. This is truly a valuable resource!
READY TO SIGN UP?
Send me a message today so we can get you and your family sleeping better!
MUST-HAVE PRODUCTS FOR TODDLERS & PRESCHOOLERS:
***Sleeptastic Solutions is an Amazon Affiliate. These products have been hand-picked by Sleeptastic Solutions, as trusted products that they approve of and are often recommended to clients. The manufacturers of these products are not paying Sleeptastic Solutions for their endorsements. The goal is to provide parents solutions to common sleep-related issues, and to be a source of information for parents looking for recommendations. Please note that choosing any of these products does not mean that your child will have automatic sleep success, however, these products are known to be an accompaniment to sleep training.