NEWBORNS SLEEP PACKAGE
(2 – 4 MONTHS OLD)
*Must be in (or going into) a crib or pack-n-play*
What would you give for a peaceful night’s sleep?
All new parents realize that sleep will be lacking in those first few months after the baby’s born. The expectation is that you will need to get up and feed your baby several times a night. But what happens when baby is waking every hour throughout the night, has their days and nights mixed up, is super cranky, is taking horribly short naps all day long, or is sleeping on or next to you most of the night? How do you survive for months with so little sleep?
Sleep deprivation increases a mother’s chances of developing postpartum depression (PPD). When you’re dealing with healing from the birth, possibly trying to breastfeed your newborn, trying to manage fluctuating hormones, maybe other children and work, caring all day and night for a newborn, AND sleep deprivation, it can really get you down. More than 75% of the parents I work with have at least one parent who is suffering from either PPD or postpartum anxiety when we first start. I’m happy to report that many are feeling much better after their child is sleeping better and so are they!
Sounds great, right? BUT, you’re thinking how you can’t possibly sleep train a newborn! And you’re right in that thinking! I would never ask you to sleep train a baby under 5 months old, however, that doesn’t mean that you don’t have any options beforehand. At this age, I help parents work on basic sleep foundations, daytime schedules, bedtime/nap routines, and more. We use gentle techniques to simply transition baby from needing your help all the time to being able to put themselves to sleep at least most of the time. I call this “sleep teaching”, and it works great!
I’ve helped many parents go from feeling completely overwhelmed to feeling like they’ve “got this”! Sleep teaching is a great way to gently teach your baby as you go so you don’t have to reteach them later on (ie sleep training). I wish that more parents understood what this is and how much they could be helped now, instead of feeling like they need to wait until 5 or 6 months. There is so much growing and learning your baby needs to do in the first few months that it’s imperative that they get the sleep they need, too. In fact 65% of your baby’s growth is done when they are sleeping. And most of that growing happens during REM sleep, which is when your child has good, long, restorative sleep. So if teaching your baby good sleep habits now so you can all sleep better is something you’re interested in, then I can certainly help you!
Below you will see all that’s included in a standard package, as well as additional add-on options if you’re interested. If you would like for me to help you through this rough patch so you and your child can sleep well again (or for the first time ever), click HERE so we can set up a time to chat for a free 15 minute phone assessment!
Standard Newborns Package ($399) Includes:
1) Questionnaire: You will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style.
2) Video consultation: There will be a one-time video consultation, where you will watch several videos to learn about sleep, daytime schedules, bedtime routines, sleep props, regressions, and of course specific instructions for getting your child to go to sleep initially at bedtime, sleep through the night, and take good naps. We start with small, achievable goals that are better for both you and your child!
Offering consultations in this manner will allow both you and your spouse/partner (if you have one) to quickly watch the videos on your own time without having to wait for an opening in my schedule. Once you’ve watched the videos, we will set up a short 30min phone or video call to talk about any questions you might have, and to discuss any areas of concern I may have noticed in your questionnaire answers. After that call, you’ll be all set to start your sleep teaching journey!
3) Sleep plan: The videos provide you with all the information you need, and you can print the detailed, easy-to-follow, easy-to-read, and printable sleep plan. The highlights of the actual sleep teaching for bedtime, nights, and naps will be included in this plan. We will discuss your unique situation during our consult calls and daily emails/texts.
4) Two additional 15-30 min follow up phone/video calls: Typically, we would have a call after the first week, and then at the end so I can answer your questions, make suggestions, and make sure things are going well overall.
5) 2 weeks of unlimited email/text support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, so you can continue to feel confident about what you’re doing. I answer emails between 9am – 6pm EST daily.
6) Sleep logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the 2 weeks through Google Sheets (online sleep log), so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
7) Graduation Certificate: After working so hard over the 2 weeks, it’s nice to be rewarded! This is something that will allow you to proudly display your child’s success with the program!
8) VIP Gold Membership: You will be given a lifetime VIP Gold membership (a $49.99 value)! This includes the “All Things Sleep: Kids!” e-book, over 20 audio clips, and over 15 document files to help you further understand sleep and learn how to be successful both now and in the future. While we will discuss many of these topics during our time together, it’s helpful to be able to have access to these things after we’re done and at any time of day or night. Topics include nap transitioning, early morning wake ups, night weaning, what to do if your child doesn’t cooperate, and much, much more!
9) Private Facebook group: You will be given lifetime access to a private Facebook group that is just for Sleeptastic graduates! In this group, you can ask questions, answer other people’s questions, or just hang out with us. It’s a nice way to stay connected, get quick questions answered later on when new things come up, and be with like-minded parents who have been where you are or experiencing similar issues. This is truly a valuable resource!
*Additional Add-On Options:
Deluxe Package ($100): You get everything listed above in the Standard Package PLUS an additional 30min phone call to use at any point in the 6mos following our time together. You also get one year of the VIP Platinum Membership (see below for details of what this includes).
Late Night Email/Text Service ($50): If you would like my support after 6pm to help with bedtime and the early part of the night, then this add-on is for you! I will be available to you not only during the day but also in the evenings up until 10pm EST throughout the entire 2 week program.
Express Package ($50): If you don’t think you have time to watch the videos right now, you can skip them and get the help you need faster! You will still have lifetime access to watch the videos when you can, but you won’t need to do that initially to get started. Instead, we will have a longer initial consult of 60-90mins, where I will give you all the information you need to get started ASAP, along with a printable generic sleep plan. Everything else from the Standard Package is still included.
VIP Platinum Membership Upgrade ($75): With this upgrade, you will not only get all of the information mentioned above that comes with the VIP Gold membership (Documents and Audio Files libraries, as well as my book All Things Sleep: Kids!) , but you will also get 24/7 access to a private forum, the option to call and talk to me live once per month, and the ability to tune in to my live quarterly, educational webinar series. You can ask questions as often as you need to in the forum, and I will answer within 24hrs. If you have an issue you’d like to chat about, then you can call in monthly and we can talk through your issues right there. And with the webinars, I offer you valuable information on a variety of parenting topics, from child sleep to adult sleep, nutrition, infant massage, parenting issues, breastfeeding, and more! You will also have access to watch past webinars too! Normally, this upgrade costs $10.99/mo, so paying just $75 for the year is quite the savings (more than 30% off)!
*This offer is only good when purchased together with this package and is good for 1 year from the time you purchase.
Sleeptastic Solutions changed our lives. Our sweet 10 month old daughter was in the habit of nursing to sleep and would also wake many times in the night, needing to nurse back to sleep. After trying some sleep training methods on our own with no success, we had just accepted this as part of having an infant. We were amazed when after 2 nights of Sleeptastic Solutions our daughter slept in her own room for 12 hours straight without a peep. Commitment to our sleep plan has created an environment for her where she can get the rest she needs and wake each morning happy and energized. Needless, to say we are also beyond happy and energized!
I decided to call Ronee when I finished reading yet another “sleep” book. Each book, blog, support group, peer and yes…even strangers’ advice ALL contradicted each other. The difference in opinions and styles of sleep training had me completely confused if and where to begin this crazy journey. I knew I needed someone who was going to walk me step by step through the process and help me as difficulties came up. I knew I also needed someone who was going to be patient and kind and who was going to listen to me. Ronee was all that and more! I loved the fact that she has a background in infant/child development and is a certified lactation specialist. Ronee helped easily guide me through this thing called “sleep training”. It was huge knowing she was just a phone call or text message away. She helped give me the confidence needed to assist my baby girl to get the sleep she was lacking. Since Ronee’s help I have gained my nights back to get things done and spend time with my husband! I can now officially say that my daughter is a wonderful sleeper!!! She has been so happy now that she is getting the sleep she needs! I will definitely be reaching out to Ronee as things come up in the future. If you have been thinking about using Ronee as your Sleep Consultant…Just Do It! It will change your life for the better! I promise!