Each Workshop Includes:
- One 2hr class, 5 consecutive weeks in a row (unless there’s a holiday and then we’ll skip a week) for a total of 10 classroom hours over the 5 weeks.
- One workbook per couple (additional workbooks can be purchased for $10).
- The classes will be taught using the workbook, watching videos from the Love & Logic founder Jim Fay and his son, Charles Fay, PhD (President of Love & Logic), and having in-class discussions.
- This is a hands-on workshop that involves not only class participation, but each week you’ll be given “homework” to go home and try out what you’ve just learned in class. We’ll discuss previous week’s results at the start of each class.
- Due to the nature of the discussion and the attention needed to focus each week, children are unfortunately not invited to attend these classes. I want you and the other parents to be able to focus on that week’s lessons without distraction. Only exceptions are “in-arms” breastfeeding babies who you feel would be content for 2hrs.
If you can’t make the scheduled classes, don’t have time to wait for one, or just prefer not to be in a classroom setting, you can choose to schedule private, one-on-one sessions! Sessions include:
- Three separate 2-hour classes, scheduled at mutually convenient days and times (usually scheduled weekly).
- One follow up email one week after our last session, so we can discuss any questions or issues you had putting the last session’s skills to the test.
- Sessions will be held at a mutually agreed-upon public location, mid-way between our individual homes (ie Starbucks, Panera Bread, etc). Meeting location must be within 15 miles of Macungie, PA.
- You’ll receive one workbook per couple (additional workbooks can be purchased for $10), which you will bring with you each week and use throughout the week.
- Each week we will go through 1-2 sections of the workbook, discussing the worksheets and readings as they pertain to your child(ren).
- Each week you’ll be given “homework” to go home and try out what you just learned in our session. We’ll discuss the previous week’s results at the start of each week.
- Due to the nature of the discussion and the attention needed to focus each week, children are unfortunately not invited to attend these sessions. I want you to be able to focus on that week’s lessons without distraction, and of course it’s not appropriate to talk about these topics with the children listening.
- You get everything mentioned above for just $150! It’s a great value for the amount of time we’ll be spending together. And you can’t even begin to put a value on the way you will feel after you and your child start to communicate better, and they are listening to you the first time you say something! This course is truly life-changing!
- If you’re interested in signing up for these private sessions, you can click below to contact me and get started!