Each Private Session Includes:
- Three separate 2-hour classes, scheduled at mutually convenient days and times (usually scheduled weekly).
- Sessions will be held at a mutually agreed-upon public location, mid-way between our individual homes (ie Starbucks, Panera Bread, etc). Meeting location must be within 15 miles of Macungie, PA.
- These are hands-on sessions that involve not only session participation, but each week you’ll be given “homework” to go home and try out what you’ve just learned. We’ll discuss previous week’s results at the start of each new session.
- You will be given a 40 page parenting manual over the course of the 3 weeks. You’ll be given a folder at the beginning of the first week, and each week I will give you some handouts to go in that folder, as we go through them. There will also be a “cheat sheet” at the end too, which will allow you to easily refer back and reference as needed. (*Note: if you’re a virtual client, then I will be emailing you a PDF each week with that week’s handouts on it.)
- You will have lifetime access to 15+ online PDFs that accompany the private sessions and video course.
- One follow up email per week to remind you of that week’s goals and to discuss any questions you might have.
- Please note that due to the nature of the discussion and the attention needed to focus each week, children are unfortunately not invited to attend these sessions. I want you to be able to focus on that week’s lessons without distraction. Only exceptions are “in-arms” breastfeeding babies who you feel would be content for 2hrs.
**If you’re interested in signing up for these private sessions, you can click below to contact me and get started!
Cost for in-person 3 week session: $225 Cost for virtual 3 week session: $200
Online Video Course:
If you prefer a DIY option, then my online video course is for you! You can learn all of the above in the form of a 10 day course. Each day has a different lesson and corresponding video to watch (with slides to look at). You are free to go at your own pace, as long as you go in order of the lessons since they build upon each other.
The course comes with lifetime access, more than 15 printable PDF files and charts, access to a private Facebook group, and the ability to bump up to my VIP Platinum group at any time (gives you access to a private forum to talk to me, monthly call-in access, as well as quarterly educational webinars).
If you’re struggling between hiring me or taking the course, let me help, because there are pros/cons to both ways of learning the information. The only difference between the private sessions and the video course is the fact that you can come back to re-watch the videos/hear my narration later, whereas you can only refer back to your booklet/folder once we’re done. But on the flip side, if we work one-on-one, we will be specifically talking about your unique situations and how to make my methods work for your family, instead of your needing to figure it out on your own. You can learn more about the course (and purchase if you’re ready) by clicking below.