Are you tired of feeling tired? Do you…
- Have difficulty falling asleep at night?
- Wake up throughout the the night and find it hard to go back to sleep?
- Wake up too early in the morning?
- Have trouble focusing throughout the day even when you did sleep enough the night before?
- Stress out just thinking about the fact that you sleep poorly?
- Struggle with anxiety surrounding your sleep or lack thereof
If any of the above is true for you, then you have got to read this report! I give you 5 tips that you can use right now to start making changes to your sleep. Sleep deprivation is no joke! There are physical, emotional, and mental changes that happen to our bodies when we’re not sleeping well.
Lack of sleep can also greatly impact our daily lives. In a 2009 Sleep In America
poll, studies showed that people who didn’t sleep felt that they were too sleepy during the day to exercise, engage in leisure activities, work well and efficiently, eat healthy, and have sex. 39% reported driving drowsy at least once a month!
Throughout the day, tired people were more likely to eat unhealthy foods, use caffeinated beverages, do less physical activities, smoke or use tobacco, take alerting medications (either OTC or prescription). They were also more likely to feel dissatisfied in their relationships both at home and at work.
If any of this sounds familiar, then please fill out the information below. You will be taken immediately to the report, which gives you the very important sleep tips that every person should know! You can also choose to set up a FREE consultation call
with me right now to see how I may be able to help you sleep better!