Each Workshop Includes:
- One 2hr class, 5 consecutive weeks in a row (unless there’s a holiday and then we’ll skip a week) for a total of 10 classroom hours over the 5 weeks.
- One workbook per couple (additional workbooks can be purchased for $10).
- The classes will be taught using the workbook, watching videos from the Love & Logic founder Jim Fay and his son, Charles Fay, PhD (President of Love & Logic), and having in-class discussions.
- This is a hands-on workshop that involves not only class participation, but each week you’ll be given “homework” to go home and try out what you’ve just learned in class. We’ll discuss previous week’s results at the start of each class.
- Due to the nature of the discussion and the attention needed to focus each week, children are unfortunately not invited to attend these classes. I want you and the other parents to be able to focus on that week’s lessons without distraction. Only exceptions are “in-arms” breastfeeding babies who you feel would be content for 2hrs.